January 14, 2013

Deka k televizi / TV quilt

Tuhle deku jsem usila uz v loni. Volila jsem barevne latky a jednoduchy dizajn a doslova jsem ji spichla za vikend. Zachumlavam se do ni u televize. Samozrejme k dece musi byt polstare :) ty siju moc rada,  manzel mi rika ze jsem polstarovy maniak :)

I made this quilt last year. Collection of gorgeous prints and the simple design was quick to achieve. It only took me a weekend. I love to wrap myself in it and watch TV and of course matching pillows is a must. I just love to make pillows my husband says I am cushion maniac :)  








6 comments:

  1. Úžasná deka,nádherné barvy, líbí se mi moc ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaaaaaaaaaaa chci takyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:-)prosim prosim prosim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fast channel switching speed. tuga tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Streaming TV through IPTV is becoming increasingly popular. iptv greek

    ReplyDelete

Dekuji Vam vsem, za vase mile komentare, vzdycky me potesi :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciate it :)